Lourie Center members enjoy over 72 hours of activities per week.
Join our newsletter mailing list for the latest information on what’s happening at the center.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Lourie Center programs have been temporarily reduced to allow for social distancing and new health and safety guidelines. Not all of the following programs are available at the moment.
- Lunchtime Lectures
- Lourie Scholars Group
- Midlands Lifelong Learning
- Technology Classes
- Spanish Language
- Musical and Cinema History
- Party Bridge
- Computer Lab
- Jewelry Making
- Fine Art
- Health and Medicare Consultants
- Sociable Seniors Meet for Dinner
- Words and Wine
- Seeds of Hope Farmer’s Market
- Top-notch, Certified Instructors
- On-site Fitness Consultants
- Cardio Center
- Strength-Training Center
- Come-as-you-are, Fun, Supportive Environment
A variety of fitness and movement classes, for all abilities and interests!
- Aerobics and Zumba
- Strength Training
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong