Lourie Center members enjoy over 72 hours of activities per week.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place, programs and classes at the center are reduced and/or limited until further notice.
Join our newsletter mailing list for the latest information on what’s happening at the center.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Lourie Center programs have been temporarily reduced to allow for social distancing and new health and safety guidelines. Not all of the following programs are available at the moment.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DECEMBER 2022 CLASS SCHEDULE
Educational and Social Programs:
- Lunchtime Lectures
- Lourie Scholars Group
- Lourie Lectures, Continuing Education
- Technology Classes
- Spanish Language
- Party Bridge
- Computer Lab
- Jewelry Making
- Fine Art
- Health and Medicare Consultants
- Sociable Seniors Meet for Dinner
- Words and Wine
- Seeds of Hope Farmer’s Market
Physical Fitness Programs:
- Top-notch, Certified Instructors
- On-site Fitness Consultants
- Cardio Center
- Strength-Training Center
- Come-as-you-are, Fun, Supportive Environment
A variety of fitness and movement classes, for all abilities and interests!
- Aerobics and Zumba
- Strength Training
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong